Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stobart Air to operate for BA Cityflyer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2019, 3:08 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
Anyone has pictures of the interiors for these aircraft? Im due to fly on one tomorrow eve

regards
Old Feb 6, 2019, 3:15 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
Originally Posted by kosy91
Anyone has pictures of the interiors for these aircraft? Im due to fly on one tomorrow eve

regards
only pics of the Club seats

Old Feb 7, 2019, 1:17 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
Thanks...I shall take some of ET this evening and post here

Regards
Old Feb 23, 2019, 2:32 am

Programs: BA Exec Club, Accor Diamond, other airline programmes very basic
Club Europe BA Cityflyer Operated by Stobart Air

Yesterday I was among the many passengers affected by the delays at London City Airport caused by fog earlier in the morning. I managed to change to an earlier than booked flight as my original flight was to be delayed by over 2 hours while the earlier one had a delay of only 1 hour. The flight I took was operated by a Stobart Air E190 which had only 6 seats in club in a 1-2 fixed configuration seating. the seat itself was not dis-similar to that found on American carriers domestic First services and was very comfortable and spacious for such a short London - Glasgow hop. If you get the chance then it's worth being a bit flexible with your timings if you can in order to try out this aircraft if booking a BA Cityflyer flight to/from LCY. I believe that currently 2 aircraft are wet leased by Cityflyer to help with capacity on LCY flights.
Oaxaca likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 10:01 am
Shl

Programs: BA Gold/ Star Alliance Gold
Please find a short video from the inside of this afternoon'ss (now) flight to frankfurt. Seems the seats directly after business offer the most legroom in economy. However row 11 exit is god too. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Am-...w?usp=drivesdk
KARFA likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 10:08 am
Shl

Programs: BA Gold/ Star Alliance Gold
Exit row 11
Old Feb 26, 2019, 10:45 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
They haven't done much to the interiors, have they? In fact, have they done anything? I presume there will be a longer-term plan to reconfigure the aircraft in a more standardised layout with CY seating at some point in the future?
Old Feb 26, 2019, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by BrianDromey
I presume there will be a longer-term plan to reconfigure the aircraft in a more standardised layout with CY seating at some point in the future?
That might depend on how long CJ wants to use the aircraft for? There are consistent murmurs about CJ getting more of its own aircraft, so if RE is also treating this as a relatively short-term lease then it might not want to tie its configuration too closely to CJ's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.