Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Napkin buttonhole

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:29 am

Location: NYC, ROC, HNL, PEN, BKK, KUL, SIN (check out http://my.flightmemory.com/kkua)
Programs: DL Diamond charter member; 2 million miler (45% from NWA, 2MM achieved 5/2018)
sad first world problem

Originally Posted by HIDDY
Not many passengers have a button to put it on.
If men can afford to fly upfront with a full meal service using proper linens, men can clearly afford to dress themselves with proper buttoned shirts. And as for the women, skilled table manners would keep their clothes clean over a meal served on a bumpy flight.
T8191 likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by kkua
If men can afford to fly upfront with a full meal service using proper linens, men can clearly afford to dress themselves with proper buttoned shirts. And as for the women, skilled table manners would keep their clothes clean over a meal served on a bumpy flight.
As has often been said here, there's 'Class' and 'Class'.
They don't always coincide!
Old Nov 1, 2018, 3:05 pm

Programs: BA Silver
I have napkin with a buttonhole that I acquired from MaxJET . I take it out with me when we eat out, nothing worse than those stupid paper napkins that even some more sophisticated establishments use.
simonsmith likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.