Wiki Posts
Search

JFK CCR - keeping the riffraff out

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2018, 7:10 am

Location: All over the place often South Wales and Lake District
Programs: BA Gold for Life Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by gcuk
In your 6th post you mention 'it was probably not as black and white as it may appear' so really it's impossible to comment as we weren't there.
Obvious solution to me would have been to say you had a CCR card when first asked.
Re UKtravelbear's comment, he has simply quoted the offending word back at you, using quote marks to indicate you had used it first.
Bit of an odd thread so possibly time to close it mods?

He may have put the word in quotes, but he also changed the context completely so I think UKTravelbear is bang out of order.
KeaneJohn likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 8:24 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thread closed for moderator review. Members may wish to avail themselves of the RBP facility to report posts in future rather than propagate any perceived misdemeanors in-thread ... @:-)

/mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.