Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Lloyd's upgrade voucher - how to book at midnight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lloyd's upgrade voucher - how to book at midnight?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2018, 12:04 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze; ALL Gold
Voucher only valid for BA flights, so it won't work...
Old Oct 23, 2018, 12:07 pm

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
But if the voucher is there already and to be applied to BA flights, there shouldn’t be a problem, I wouldn’t have thought? The platform is the same same regardless of Vuelinng, Aer Lingus, flyBe or Avios branding.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 12:16 pm

It's still showing availability on BA flights, but not for much longer I suspect. "Avios Travel Rewards Programme accounts will start closing in the coming weeks." The FAQ says " If you’re a member of AerClub, Vueling Club or Flybe you’ll continue to collect and spend Avios with these airline programmes as you do today" which implies you won't be able to spend them with BA - which is a condition of using the voucher.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 11:38 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Travelling Inspector
It's still showing availability on BA flights, but not for much longer I suspect. "Avios Travel Rewards Programme accounts will start closing in the coming weeks." The FAQ says " If you’re a member of AerClub, Vueling Club or Flybe you’ll continue to collect and spend Avios with these airline programmes as you do today" which implies you won't be able to spend them with BA - which is a condition of using the voucher.
I have assumed that BA flights will remain available through the Avios platform, unless “as you do today” is interpreted differently by Avios.
Old Oct 24, 2018, 1:31 pm

Unfortunately BA is not one of the three airline programmes in their list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.