Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Splitting miniature spirit bottles

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by Fatdickie
Ridiculous, can't be right
What would be the point in giving half measures, especially half a 250ml can of tonic?
​​​​​​if a person just wants a tonic water, do they also get a half can?
if you want another drink 2 hours later, do they bring you the other half of your can, someone else's can (both going a little flat by now), or open a fresh one?

But if you are sitting the other side of the curtain, you would get the whole double measures and full mixer as you are paying for them?
​​​​
The cans are only 150ml
Old May 1, 2019, 11:22 am

Last edited by Hannibal Lecter; May 1, 2019 at 11:25 am Reason: Duplicate
Old May 1, 2019, 11:24 am

This is what I got when I asked for champ and a GT LHR-ARN

And when I later asked for another one, and stressed that I wanted a large one, I got this.
They're not even 150+50ml together.
Old May 1, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, HH Diamond
That is fairly poor - tightwads!
Old May 1, 2019, 12:18 pm

Programs: BAEC
Emirates Economy, when requesting a drink from the galley, they've poured a whole double measure into the tiny plastic cup = more spirit than mixture 😂
Old May 1, 2019, 12:46 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Gold for Life, CCR, VS Silver, HHonours Diamond
A couple of years ago I flew to Baku on Azerbaijan Airlines from LHR. During the bar service I asked for a Gin and Tonic. The crew member seemed a little unsure but went back to the galley. When she returned she gave me a glass full to the brim with gin and another full of tonic. No ice and no lemon. I was so stunned by this that I just didn't have the heart to call her back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.