Search

BA CityFlyer Club Europe Config

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2018, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by Globaliser
Originally Posted by zappomatic
G-LCYY and G-LCYZ are the two with the non-standard layout.
Ironically, I can't test that against live seat maps for G-LCYZ because she went to GLA this evening, didn't come back as scheduled and has no flights listed (yet) on FR24 for tomorrow!
Apologies, it looks like you are correct on this. G-LCYY and G-LCYZ both show up with the non-standard configuration.
Old Nov 6, 2018, 1:11 am

Programs: BA Gold, Honors Gold
I was on G-LCYZ yesterday and confirm it has the non-standard config.
Globaliser likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 11:17 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by mattyw
I was on G-LCYZ yesterday and confirm it has the non-standard config.
Is there a seat recommendation for LCYZ? Currently have a choice of 1D 2A or 3A. Everything else taken
Old Dec 9, 2018, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by shefgab
Is there a seat recommendation for LCYZ? Currently have a choice of 1D 2A or 3A. Everything else taken
I haven't seen the non-standard version myself, but as 1AB don't exist, I would have thought that 2A would be the one to take out of this lot as it will have the extra space ahead of it. It's the same reasoning that makes 2CD so good when it's 1CD that don't exist.
shefgab likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 4:43 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
G-LCYY now has the standard seating layout, leaving YZ as the remaining oddball in the fleet,
Old Dec 10, 2018, 11:44 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Globaliser
I haven't seen the non-standard version myself, but as 1AB don't exist, I would have thought that 2A would be the one to take out of this lot as it will have the extra space ahead of it. It's the same reasoning that makes 2CD so good when it's 1CD that don't exist.
You're right, acres of legroom on GLCYZ for 2A/B.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.