Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA CPT-MAD/BCN return in F for £667 - Biltong (now dead)

BA CPT-MAD/BCN return in F for £667 - Biltong (now dead)

Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:43 pm
AJO

Programs: BA | A3 | AFKL | Hertz | SPG | Avis
My trip report, including photos (still under construction, but finished up until the F segment on the A380): BA/VS/VY in Y, C and F - AMS-LHR-JNB-LHR-BCN-AMS
stijnec and acucobol like this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 2:02 pm

Thank you, enjoyed so far. The VS Y food looked gross, although the garish pink lighting didn't help!
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:16 pm

I haven’t flown on this ticket yet but I changed my return with no change fee as per fare rules and received a small refund too
Old Mar 22, 2019, 7:32 am

Would appreciate some help on the historical fares bit if anyone is able to.

Flew the first leg of this in January and now want to change my return from April to May. I did book the flights with PLZ attached, so the return is BCN-LHR-JNB-PLZ. Called twice and after much deliberation, keep getting quoted a £5700-ish fare difference. Trying to take advantage of some cheapish J prices to return with the sale but this is beating me.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 1:11 am

Currently iam sitting in LHR and waiting for my connection to BCN. Everything worked fine.

So thanks for the fare and have fun for all who have futher flights...
AJO and cgtechuk like this.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 6:13 am

Angry

Originally Posted by Beecharmer
Would appreciate some help on the historical fares bit if anyone is able to.

Flew the first leg of this in January and now want to change my return from April to May. I did book the flights with PLZ attached, so the return is BCN-LHR-JNB-PLZ. Called twice and after much deliberation, keep getting quoted a £5700-ish fare difference. Trying to take advantage of some cheapish J prices to return with the sale but this is beating me.
Any luck getting the change sorted? I called today trying to change the return and keep getting quoted £2.5K fare difference and being told it has to be repriced based on the "correct fare" at the time.
Old Jul 19, 2019, 6:15 am

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Originally Posted by zimne
Any luck getting the change sorted? I called today trying to change the return and keep getting quoted £2.5K fare difference and being told it has to be repriced based on the "correct fare" at the time.
Hang up and call again, Its historical pricing, I changed mine without penalty after outbound flown
Old Jul 19, 2019, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by cgtechuk
Hang up and call again, Its historical pricing, I changed mine without penalty after outbound flown
Thanks for this. Called Amex Travel (where I booked the ticket) and got it sorted under 1 minute... shouldn't have wasted time with BA to begin with.
cgtechuk likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 3:42 am

Originally Posted by zimne
I did eventually get it sorted, I'm glad you did too through Amex. It does take a while but getting the right agent and mentioning hand calculation of historical fares seems to work (or escalating it into a complaint I suppose) if anybody else is still in need.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.