Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terrible Airplane

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:08 am

I think what we call it is perhaps less relevant than the fact BA can’t seem to keep their large metal tubes with engines clean and presentable.

I’d argue this has little to do with the age of the aircraft (did I use the correct word?) and more to do with BA’s unwillingness to spend money and frankly the disdain it shows for its customers.

Anyway, I’ll let you get back to dancing on a pinhead....
Crampedin13A, T8191 and wrp96 like this.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by FeedbirdNiner
The Boeing 747 is an American aircraft and so using the American 'airplane' is not unreasonable. Nor is it necessary to make a grammar police citizen's arrest for using 'plane', 'aeroplane', 'jet', 'airliner' etc etc.
oh. I fear you missed the tongue stuck in the cheek. I'm happy to call it a pineapple so long as it has a pointy end that stays at the front and they keep the fizzy stuff cold.
FeedbirdNiner likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:55 am

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Originally Posted by Yeoman5
oh. I fear you missed the tongue stuck in the cheek. I'm happy to call it a pineapple so long as it has a pointy end that stays at the front and they keep the fizzy stuff cold.
Thankfully my pedantry was taken in the spirit it was intended
Old Oct 12, 2018, 11:04 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold(twice), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by daveyhog
I haven't been in a "messy" plane for so long... didn't think it was possible that a plane would be dirty! Horrible if its a long flight
A plane is a tool for shaping wood (just saying, in the spirit of the thread, 'plane would be acceptable however).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.