FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Pre-Christmas London Drinks : Friday 14 December 2018 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1933889-pre-christmas-london-drinks-friday-14-december-2018-a.html)

KARFA Oct 4, 2018 10:13 am

Pre-Christmas London Drinks : Friday 14 December 2018

Hi. Back again is the December pre-Christmas drinks in London. It will be fairly low key like in previous years and will basically be a venue, date, and time.

As for dates there will be no poll this year and we are going for the evening Friday 14 December. Hopefully this should allow both those local to London to come and those from the regions to come down.

The venue will be the same place as last year, so Union Bar on George Street in Marylebone, central London. It is already booked thanks to teledude and we have exclusive use of the upstairs room. The evening will be from 5pm until close, just turn up when you can.

I realise that many will have various Christmas events so may not be able to come, but hopefully some will be able to and we can have a good night.

cgtechuk Oct 4, 2018 11:19 am

See you there. 🙂

florens Oct 4, 2018 11:30 am

Currently a maybe...

megaloman Oct 4, 2018 11:31 am

in :)

danielbk Oct 4, 2018 11:44 am

Looking forward to it!

LondonAndy Oct 4, 2018 11:47 am

I'll be there (although given it's the night after my work Christmas Party, my liver may not be!).

madfish Oct 4, 2018 11:55 am

I’m a maybe. Would love to attend but need to be able to sort arrangements.

lost_in_translation Oct 4, 2018 12:18 pm

Unfortunately, I shall be sat in BA's delightful lounge at ORD if anyone fancies a mini-do there instead.

Have a good evening everyone!

onobond Oct 4, 2018 12:28 pm

Aaah, a week later would have been perfect. At the time for this, I'm being pampered in CX F on the JFK-HKG routing. Promise to raise a glass, or three, of the inflight champagne, Krug 2004. :cool:

Have fun, all !

TPRun Oct 4, 2018 12:44 pm

Sadly it’s a no from me. It’s my 30th that day, so I’m sure I’ll be celebrating in a similar manner though :D

teledude Oct 4, 2018 12:53 pm

Might turn up for some tap water.

womble88 Oct 4, 2018 1:12 pm

Have never made one of these but this may be a first. Put me down as a probable!

lost_in_translation Oct 4, 2018 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by onobond (Post 30279054)
Aaah, a week later would have been perfect. At the time for this, I'm being pampered in CX F on the JFK-HKG routing. Promise to raise a glass, or three, of the inflight champagne, Krug 2004. :cool:

Have fun, all !

It was a nice try at rubbing it in, but unless you’re taking your own it’s unlikely to be Krug 2004! Has been rotated out and and will probably have changed again to Piper Heidsieck Rare or Taittinger CdD by December ;)

megaloman Oct 4, 2018 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by teledude (Post 30279147)
Might turn up for some tap water.

tap water at Union can't be trusted...

VSLover Oct 4, 2018 3:01 pm

ooh, in my calendar. i hope i can make it :) thank you for organizing.