Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Upgrade Voucher - Two in a Year

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Upgrade Voucher - Two in a Year

Old Oct 3, 2018, 6:57 am

Programs: BAEC GOLD
I’ve also just received a voucher- second this year too.
Am planning to use it ASAP - as I’m sure it’s a mistake.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 9:03 am

Programs: BA Silver, HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Silver Elite
I got one today too, my card anniversary is February and I've already had and used my voucher for this year. I can see it in my avios.com account

Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Upgrade Voucher
Valid from 29/09/2018
Expiry date 31/10/2019
Old Oct 3, 2018, 10:48 am

I got another one too.

I'm sure it's a mistake and they'll pick this up shortly.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 11:00 am

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
Turns out my wife has another one too, with the same expiry. Another voucher for anyone still in the year they’ve already earned one? (Unlike me who has rolled into the next year.)
Old Nov 5, 2018, 10:29 am

Slightly OT but I'm now owed another voucher after reaching 7k since my 'account year' reset. Lloyds are still issuing upgrade vouchers, right? I've had absolutely no communication from them that the card is going to be taken away from me and/or it's benefits slashed. I only know this to be the case from looking at FT and various other sites.

Recently, my Avios account has been closed and my remaining Avios sent over to my BAEC account. Does anyone know how I will get hold of the voucher?
Old Nov 5, 2018, 11:13 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Companymessage
Recently, my Avios account has been closed and my remaining Avios sent over to my BAEC account. Does anyone know how I will get hold of the voucher?
+1
Old Nov 5, 2018, 11:27 am

Programs: BAEC GOLD
You have to call a number to use the voucher.

0344 4933349

Old Nov 5, 2018, 11:41 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
You should get an email when you get a voucher, saying something like

Congratulations, you've earned yourself an upgrade voucher by spending over £7,000 on your Lloyds Bank Avios Rewards Credit Card Account this year.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 5:17 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
I got a second voucher like others. My card year has just ticked over and I have just been charged the £24 fee again. Wonder if this means another voucher after £7k spend? Has anyone else had their fee charged again, as I thought the cards in their current form were being changed - although I don’t think I’ve had a formal letter from Lloyds saying so.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 6:52 am

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
Originally Posted by dycc
I got a second voucher like others. My card year has just ticked over and I have just been charged the £24 fee again. Wonder if this means another voucher after £7k spend? Has anyone else had their fee charged again, as I thought the cards in their current form were being changed - although I don’t think I’ve had a formal letter from Lloyds saying so.
https://www.headforpoints.com/2018/0...s-credit-card/

Supposedly we’ll get letter by April and the changes (including the fee change) will apply 60 days thereafter. I’ve just had may £24 go out, so fully expect to get another voucher though a letter will have me racing to the £7k.
Old Dec 29, 2018, 12:20 pm

Programs: BAEC
I was another lucky recipient of a second voucher this year, so I now have two with the first having been earned through a £7k spend. Not had anything in writing about the demise of this scheme from the bank yet either.

My question is whether both vouchers can be redeemed against one booking? I wouldn’t have thought so, but can find absolutely nothing in the t&c’s (or anywhere else I’ve looked) to say that they can’t. Thinking of using Avios to book a week in NYC with my wife in the spring, and then upgrading us both to CW, both ways. Otherwise I’ll have to split the booking and use Avios to buy my own tickets and cash for hers - and by the time you do that you’re almost better off just booking the lot including hotel through BA holidays.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 2:54 am

I was just looking at avios.com and it auto logged me in, which had previously stopped working, and I can see a manual avios credit from Lloyds last month. All recent avios have gone automatically to my BAEC account. I can also see both my vouchers again. Seems a little odd.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:36 am

I phoned Avios to use one of my vouchers as I couldn't combine my avios online, and they were insisting on a £15 fee, telling me it's charged on all bookings, phone or web.

Luckily they'd sorted the points and I managed to book it online with no fee. Once they remove my online access again though, I hope the extra £15 fee can still be avoided.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 6:56 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Has anyone had any success using two vouchers in the same booking, to book a one-way for a family of 4? I understand that the cardholder has to be one of the travellers, but can we combine them? Obviously not possible online...

Thanks

signol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.