Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Expedia lines down?

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2021, 12:10 am
Original Poster

Expedia lines down?

I have a BA ticket booked through Expedia but for the last 5 days their lines have been down (for me at least). Just wondered if anyone else has had this issue and has a way to get through to them!
SxMan and Speedbirdsouth like this.
Old May 29, 2021, 1:32 am

Have you tried email and/or Twitter?
This would be my life lesson in not giving Expedia any more of my bookings ever again and to find a travel agent you trust and can get hold of when you need them. Failing that booking directly with BA would also be a far safer option next time. Good luck getting hold of Expedia.
Old May 29, 2021, 1:43 am
Original Poster

Thanks 1A, Yes it's so annoying. Thing is they were able to price something that i couldn't get on BA.com, but later realised i could have actually done it on BA.com! Anyway.....

As you suggested I will try email/twitter.
Old May 29, 2021, 1:55 am

Originally Posted by Abstract1
Thanks 1A, Yes it's so annoying. Thing is they were able to price something that i couldn't get on BA.com, but later realised i could have actually done it on BA.com! Anyway.....

As you suggested I will try email/twitter.
Remember you can always call BA to book stuff outside the remit of BA.com.... and far easier to work with than Expedia. Good luck with sorting everything out.
KeaneJohn likes this.
Old May 29, 2021, 7:46 am

Programs: BA Silver AA Lifetime Gold
Ironic given their latest ad campaign...

Spike

Old May 29, 2021, 8:59 am

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
Remember you can always call BA to book stuff outside the remit of BA.com.... and far easier to work with than Expedia. Good luck with sorting everything out.
Or not...

BA phone line help
Old May 29, 2021, 9:17 am

Programs: BA Silver
When forced to use a TA I have always found Amex travel very helpful, including with complications like cancelled flights and refunds.
Old May 29, 2021, 3:22 pm

Expedia has always worked well for me and the occasional difficulty dealt with quickly and efficiently. Good people.
Old Jul 8, 2021, 7:32 pm

I used online chat, it was very very slow.
Anyone got experience getting back expired expedia rewards?..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.