Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Promo: Double (base) Avios (max 10 flights), 27Sep-31Dec 18, registration required

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 28, 2018, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Collect double Avios on your next ten flights and holidays before 31 December 2018
Register, book and travel before the New Year and you can collect double Avios on all British Airways flights and holidays. This means that for every Ł1 you spend on a holiday, you will get 2 Avios as well as the double Avios you will collect on your flights. This offer also includes all domestic flights in the UK and within southern Africa. As well as British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when travelling between Europe and North America.

What do I need to do?
Register today and ensure that your Executive Club number is included in your next ten eligible bookings. All travel must be completed by 31 December 2018 to collect double Avios. Your double Avios award will be calculated on your base Avios, your cabin and tier bonus will apply as normal.
This offer applies to new bookings made after registration only.
Register, book and fly by 31 December 2018.

Details, registration link and full T&Cs here :

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/offers/bonus-avios
Print Wikipost

BA Promo: Double (base) Avios (max 10 flights), 27Sep-31Dec 18, registration required

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:06 am

Clicking the "Already registered? Book now" button seems to result in a successful registration. Oh and it doesn't actually link to a page where you can book flights! Good old BA IT.
FLYGVA, Gerbs, PETER01 and 1 others like this.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:09 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by PeeTee
Clicking the "Already registered? Book now" button seems to result in a successful registration. Oh and it doesn't actually link to a page where you can book flights! Good old BA IT.
Indeed it does! Great IT
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:10 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
I got the same 'unsuccessful, not eligible' message so assume it's a glitch as otherwise p1ss poor to send an email about an offer that we aren't eligible for.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:11 am

Programs: BAEC GfL
add me to those not eligible

Yep, this works, thank you!

One IT blunder after another.....

Programs: BA Gold
Yes that worked for me. Bizarre IT system. Also, good timing as have a couple of flights to book :-)
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:12 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Email literally came in as I was reading this. I too was unsuccessful, but upon this advice clicked the bottom button and it said I was already registered. Confused.

Last edited by TheJayHatch; Sep 27, 2018 at 4:13 am Reason: tut tut: I adviSe you follow the correct adviCe.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:13 am

Programs: BA; LH; AF
Received the offer, but the same "you're not eligible" message. Gotta love BA's IT...

Thanks for the tip about the book now button, it appears I'm now registered...

Last edited by RichP; Sep 27, 2018 at 4:23 am
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:15 am

first attempts failed, then clicked on "also registered" which worked for me too. I'm currently speaking to a BA agent who is floundering around, apologising for problems but has not idea why/what/who etc etc.

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Aside from the inevitable IT issues, does anyone remember from last year whether this offer is double on the base Avios only, or does it include all avios accrued on the flight through status etc?

Programs: BA Silver, Sky Team Silver, Star Alliance Silver
Smile

I'm also "not eligible". Perhaps because I've only been Gold for 5 years and no longer than that?
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:16 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
Ah, bummer... perfect timing as I booked last 2018 trips last week.

Originally Posted by TheJayHatch
Aside from the inevitable IT issues, does anyone remember from last year whether this offer is double on the base Avios only, or does it include all avios accrued on the flight through status etc?
Base Avios only.
T8191 and TheJayHatch like this.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:19 am

Programs: BA GGL
Campaign codes for the Register Now and Already Registered buttons are WW0059 and WW0058 respectively... I suspect the author of the new campaign page forgot to increment the Already Registered button...
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:19 am

Programs: BAEC Gold. Hilton Diamond
Thanks for the tip PeeTee - saved me hours of frustration at not having to send an email to Customer Services and getting a scripted reply saying they know I have a choice etc!
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Oh, hahahahaha ... yes, "Already Registered" seems to work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.