Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Promo: Double (base) Avios (max 10 flights), 27Sep-31Dec 18, registration required

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 28, 2018, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Collect double Avios on your next ten flights and holidays before 31 December 2018
Register, book and travel before the New Year and you can collect double Avios on all British Airways flights and holidays. This means that for every Ł1 you spend on a holiday, you will get 2 Avios as well as the double Avios you will collect on your flights. This offer also includes all domestic flights in the UK and within southern Africa. As well as British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when travelling between Europe and North America.

What do I need to do?
Register today and ensure that your Executive Club number is included in your next ten eligible bookings. All travel must be completed by 31 December 2018 to collect double Avios. Your double Avios award will be calculated on your base Avios, your cabin and tier bonus will apply as normal.
This offer applies to new bookings made after registration only.
Register, book and fly by 31 December 2018.

Details, registration link and full T&Cs here :

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/offers/bonus-avios
Print Wikipost

BA Promo: Double (base) Avios (max 10 flights), 27Sep-31Dec 18, registration required

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Explorer/Flying Blue Petroleum Club
At least you guys got an email I'm sitting here refreshing my mail box...... nope still nothing.

I don't even receive my copy of The Club any longer.

I've not changed any settings or preferences I just don't receive much from them these days.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Email here and registration unsuccessful as I'm not eligible for this offer.

Every single time they do something like this they have the same problems!
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:08 am

Programs: QF BAEC [Gold]
Gold, got the email, and the "Your registration has been unsuccessful, unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer" page like many others.

I thought this was a BA wind up to spite me because the 24hr cool up period on my last long haul purchase had just expired.

Last edited by PWOZUK; Sep 27, 2018 at 5:34 am Reason: typo
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:10 am

Programs: Honors Diamond
The link is: https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...rs/bonus-avios
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:11 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Frequent Flyer
I may be spectacularly thick, I got the 'not eligible' screen but don't see a link anywhere to 'already registered, I can only click 'view my welcome page'. Anyone else have that problem? Thanks for any advice.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:14 am

Programs: BA Gold (woohoo)
I haven't had the email but found the link on head for points. The buttons are swapped so the Register now button failed but the Already Registered? button seemed to do the trick.
T8191 and Ivanerr like this.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
From another source .. "just got this response from BA on Twitter - Hi ****, thanks for confirming your details. I'll forward your request to the Executive Club. The link should also work soon, as it's been reported as a fault and should be fixed shortly."
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:15 am

Impressive execution by BA's IT team clearly.

Maybe only members who have had contact with Boris should apply?
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:21 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by Inselhuepfer
I may be spectacularly thick, I got the 'not eligible' screen but don't see a link anywhere to 'already registered, I can only click 'view my welcome page'. Anyone else have that problem? Thanks for any advice.
Go back to the your BA Home page. Then go to back to the actual e-mail and click Register Now.

Then click on Already Registered and hopefully that should work and show your registered.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:21 am

Programs: BA
Click on the link and you will see a button right below "register now"
Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:22 am

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
You would have thought after a very public and large scale it Hack issue a company might make sure they have to other slip ups to make people thinking they actually have an IT department. Oh wait this is BA management is incompetent.

You have to laugh!!

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by ppp909
I got the unsuccessful message and immediately thought "I bet there's a FlyerTalk thread on this".

You folk never disappoint. :-)
This!

Programs: BA Gold
Surely much of this sort of code is copied & pasted with minor tweaks. Sounds like the "tweaker" was very careless.
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Inselhuepfer
It was on the previous screen. So with apologies for the condescending Noddy version:

1) Log in to BAEC in the usual way with your BAEC number and your password.

2) Once you see your status and Avios amount in the top left, cut and paste this URL into the window
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/offers/bonus-avios?DM1_mktgCat=Email&DM1_MktgSubCat=2&DM1_campa ign=1000001785711000kcfwl3pr&DM1_Chksm=102003354&D M1_SRC=&utm_source=eD&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaig n=Email&utm_term=1000kcfwl3pr&utm_content=10000017 8571

OR

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...t=100000178571

3) On the following screen click the lower box.

Old Sep 27, 2018, 5:25 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
I’m bronze and I got it.

Is this aimed at those caught up in the data breach?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.