Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone at T3/T5 Arrivals and heading to London/the City this Weds after 10am?

Old Sep 24, 18, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Is anyone arriving at T3 or T5 this Weds morning and heading into London/the City some time after 10am?

If so, might my father be able to come find you to hand over a small parcel which you could then bring into town with you. I can then come pick it up same day. You won't have to go out your way at either end - we'll come to you!

Please do PM me if you're around. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to LHR myself and am flying out from STN that evening so would ideally have it before then - any assistance greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

[Mods - apologies for the second post on these packet logistics - please feel free to merge my other thread into here or elsewhere, but ideally keeping the new thread title]
Old Sep 24, 18, 2:22 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You (will) have PM.
Old Sep 27, 18, 4:58 am
Original Poster

Greetings from Mallorca and many thanks to both c-w-s for his offer and in particular to @farcaster for his outstanding job delivering the goods.

My dad landed just before 10am yesterday and by 12.30pm the parcel was in my hand at farcaster's office in town.

The wonders of Flyertalk!