Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Second bank holiday weekend in May. Which BA destination should I go to?

Second bank holiday weekend in May. Which BA destination should I go to?

Old Sep 24, 2018, 4:44 pm

How about fly in to Pisa then you have Florence less than an hour away by bus or train. Or you could hire a car and head down the Tuscany coast towards Punta Ala. It's a really beautiful part of Italy.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Just to give an update on this: I eventually settled for MXP with the idea of spending the weekend in the Lake Maggiore, Lake Orta, Lake Como or Lake Lugano areas. I’ve been to the first two, loved them and would very happily go back, but I’d also be curios about Lake Como and Lake Lugano!

Flight times and prices were pretty good.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 12:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
If the lgbt friendly aspect is important, how about TLV? One of the most lgbt friendly destinations around, gorgeous beach, lots to see and do, and great weather almost guaranteed in that period.

oh and of course I second others’ mention of NCE.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.