Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA first class 777 vs 380 - what's wrong with 777

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA first class 777 vs 380 - what's wrong with 777

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2018, 3:05 am

Originally Posted by stevie
I used to do that also but have taken the later flight recently and find I can stay up longer and wake up later, and not 4am as per usual with the earlier flight.
I prefer the A380 in any cabin also as the air feels fresher.
I was living in HK when i was doing the route regularly so i think the earlier flight snapped me back to 'home' time quicker.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 11:43 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
I prefer the nose of the 747s, Rose 1 or 2. Certainly no traffic. But I take a 777 when the schedule/availability requires and feel nothing about it. I haver taken on A380 and didn't feel it mattered, but the air is supposedly better. I have never found any of these aircraft noisy, so quieter isn't an issue.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 2:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, BAEC Gold
I'd certainly choose the 380 over the 777.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.