Wiki Posts
Search

AMS-LGW A319. Ex-Bmi Interior?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2018, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

AMS-LGW A319. Ex-Bmi Interior?

Hi all,

I'm flying on an A319 from AMS to LGW. Do BA still rock the old BMI interiors? What do they look like these days?
Old Sep 18, 2018, 1:50 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Sadly I think that the crew screens now don’t display the BMI logo that they did for a couple of years after the aircraft moved to BA

cs
Old Sep 18, 2018, 2:01 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by cornishsimon
Sadly I think that the crew screens now don’t display the BMI logo that they did for a couple of years after the aircraft moved to BA

cs
On my BA A319 to Leeds last week the BMI logo still showed on the crew screen by door L1, albeit only briefly but I sure noticed it.

To answer the other question I don't think any still have the BMI interiors.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 2:36 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

The seats are the same as those originally ordered by Donington Hall but were reupholstered from brown to navy shortly after the A319s joined the BA fleet. Unlike BA's practice, the cabin still skips row 13 - a legacy of the BD lineage
Old Sep 18, 2018, 2:39 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by george77300
On my BA A319 to Leeds last week the BMI logo still showed on the crew screen by door L1, albeit only briefly but I sure noticed it.
oh, I thought the exBMI A319s were the ones with registrations G-DBCx and they were all based at LGW now? I didn't think any of the LHR based A319s were exBMI ones?
Old Sep 18, 2018, 4:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by KARFA
oh, I thought the exBMI A319s were the ones with registrations G-DBCx and they were all based at LGW now? I didn't think any of the LHR based A319s were exBMI ones?

but the wx BD 321s / 320s are still mothership Heathrow based aren’t they ?

cs
Old Sep 18, 2018, 4:33 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by cornishsimon
but the wx BD 321s / 320s are still mothership Heathrow based aren’t they ?

cs
that's true they are. but we only get A319s on the LBA route. however there are some A320 and A321 rotations appearing in the timetable from December onwards so perhaps some of them will make it up here eventually.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic deviation
Old Sep 19, 2018, 6:27 am
Suspended

Programs: *A G, OW S.
Originally Posted by Prospero
The seats are the same as those originally ordered by Donington Hall but were reupholstered from brown to navy shortly after the A319s joined the BA fleet. Unlike BA's practice, the cabin still skips row 13 - a legacy of the BD lineage
The seats make me laugh. They have advantages over the pinnacle seats as the armrests fold in in business but they were not new when BD got them, they were second hand from LH who had removed them to fit NEK to their short haul fleet.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 8:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Dover2Golf
They have advantages over the pinnacle seats as the armrests fold in in business
They do on the Pinnacle seats as well. However, the table takes more work to get rid of than just flipping it back into the seat back but you will gain a little extra space.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.