Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA.com error message: We don't sell tickets for 2020

BA.com error message: We don't sell tickets for 2020

Old Sep 20, 2018, 1:10 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, *A, Marriott
Originally Posted by Passmethesickbag
The old one was clunky and looked old, but was a lot more functional.
This for me sums up a lot of frustration with the BA website, app, payment interface and customer management system. It appears BA chose 'style' over functionality, and also fell into the false notion that they are special and therefore had to have everything with a bespoke layer. I would have hoped in this modern era that executives would understand the importance of having a clean, fast, safe and reliable interface to receive revenues. But sadly, doesn't seem to be the case.
Passmethesickbag likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 2:17 am

Programs: HH Diamond, RR Platinum, BA Gold
Originally Posted by continentalclub
I've been hitting these kinds of errors too; incomplete lists of available flights between London Heathrow and Edinburgh, itineraries between Newcastle and Singapore not showing on BA11 and BA15, but only offering options via Hong Kong with Cathay, or Kuala Lumpur with Malaysia.

That, and the 2019/2020 calendar default and subsequent error.

I note that the comparison sites are not returning results from ba.com on the affected itineraries either, so British Airways will be losing traffic from these sources.
C-w-s has a ticket open with them around the missing flight options. Apparently EDI-LON is one of the worst affected routes for inconsistent results. I also regularly remind the social media team of this issue but they don't seem overly bothered.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.