Wiki Posts
Search

Where is the ticket number?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2018, 1:26 am
Original Poster

Where is the ticket number?

Hi,
Apologies if this is a very basic question: I am trying to find the ticket number for a booking recently made and ticketed. I have no problem seeing the ticket number on Finnair (and even getting a receipt with all the details). However, if I go to BA > Manage my booking, I can see the flight details, personal info and PNR but ticket number is nowhere to be found.

Have also tried the View/Print your itinerary option but nothing. Any suggestions?
Old Sep 14, 2018, 1:31 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
What happens if you click on “Print/email e-ticket receipt” in MMB? Also did you get an e-ticket email when you booked?
Old Sep 14, 2018, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
If the booking is in your app it should show there
Old Sep 14, 2018, 2:26 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
This... I just checked an e-ticket on MMB vs the App, and there is a discrepancy
App has 125-........39
MMB has 125-.......40

Should I be concerned here?
Old Sep 14, 2018, 2:29 am

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by ubiest
This... I just checked an e-ticket on MMB vs the App, and there is a discrepancy
App has 125-........39
MMB has 125-.......40

Should I be concerned here?
if your booking has more than 4 segments, you're likely to have more than one e-ticket. As numbers are sequential I wouldn't worry too much.
ubiest likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 2:32 am
Original Poster

Thanks for all the infos. Yes, I did get an e-ticket but wanted to double check the info online. I dont have the MMB app on my phone, only checked the ticket info online.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 2:59 am

Programs: BA GGL, IB, LH, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Mister P.
Thanks for all the infos. Yes, I did get an e-ticket but wanted to double check the info online. I dont have the MMB app on my phone, only checked the ticket info online.
It’s the standard BA app, click on the booking then “View and manage more flight details” to see the e-ticket number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.