Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Account with No Associated Email address?

Old Sep 10, 18, 5:07 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Hi All,

Bit of a weird situation. I've had a household account for my family for years and years (10-15 years). Whenever my son flies we put in his number, but we always just use the main household account for Avios bookings, etc. Tried to log in into his account for the first time in years the other day and couldn't remember the password so had to request a new one. Then it gave an error and said to call EC. When I called they let me know there was no email address attached to my sons account and that there was nothing they can do to attach one or reset password. (IE He'll never be able to access his account). It was an offshore call center, so I'm not 100% confident in that answer.

Don't want to lose years of flight history and Avios. He's an adult now, so wants access to the account.

Anyone seen this or have any insight?

Cheers!

Gabrca
Old Sep 10, 18, 6:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, Flying Blue Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold Ambassador
HUACA, my son had similar issue and UK call centre fixed it

Search this Thread
Search Engine: