Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Missing TP and Avios from LATAM flight in June

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing TP and Avios from LATAM flight in June

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2018, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, BAEC Bronze, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Question Missing TP and Avios from LATAM flight in June

Hi there,

I am currently 100 TP shy of keeping my Gold status with BA and my collection year ends Oct 8th. However I am missing 140 TP and have been back and fourth with them as I have submitted my missing miles claim twice now and each time they come back with the standard ' We are unable to give you the miles...... this is because our records show that you have already been awarded points for this flight on another frequent flyer programme. Please check the statements of any other programmes of which you are a member.'

I have the boarding pass for the flight with my BAEC number on it, I took a flight on the same ticket from GRU-MIA and the flight I am missing the miles for was the JNB - GRU the same day!

Any advice or guidance on how to move forward so that I can get my TP before my collection year ends and I lose my status when Iam supposed to already have gotten it?
Old Sep 3, 2018, 6:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold (GGL/CCR), HHonors Diamond
Contact BAMissingAvios here on FT.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, BAEC Bronze, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Gshumway
Contact BAMissingAvios here on FT.
Perfect, Thanks so much!
Old Nov 11, 2018, 3:23 pm

Missing TPs and Avois

Hallo Ryan, I have just read your post regarding LATAM AVOIS and Tier points.

I am having the same problem with them getting Avois and tier points credited to my BA Executive Club account. I also have my BA Executive Club number on my boarding passes and after they not credit BA account voluntairaly I claimed Avois and tier points through BA. They replyed to BA that they have already credited my LATAM plus account which I don't have. These even provided a account number. I tried to acces that account but the email to the acount is not mine. I have send LATAM via there contact form under complaint a mail and they confirmed my mail electronically under -travel due to passed awy famely member. HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT THS????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.