BA First Class alternatives

Old Sep 4, 2018, 3:31 am
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by Lucanesque
BA, in my living knowledge, have always used curtains to separate the cabins, however, they are robust fabric that offers some privacy from those sitting behind. The ones on AA though are see through, this company makes cabin dividers and states "we developed a see-through curtain that complies with the regulations of the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA)."
Exactly - US carriers have to use these post-9/11. Originally no curtains were allowed so this was the solution.
Lucanesque likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 4:38 am
NPC

Programs: BAEC - Silver, HHonors - Silver
Originally Posted by subject2load
You could always try hitching a ride with R. Federer esq. who will be going back home en famille to Switzerland - very likely by sponsor NetJets - once he’s finished his current US Open in NYC (albeit you’ll have to go via Basle rather than direct to ZRH )
best get packing quickly!!
subject2load likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.