“Your booking is incomplete”

Old Sep 2, 18, 2:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
“Your booking is incomplete”

I just tried booking a flight and after the credit card confirmation screen, and the ‘please wait’ screen, I got this message;

Your booking is
Incomplete
We were unable to proceed with your booking
Please contact us to continue with your purchase
But it shows up in MMB just fine, with no obvious errors.

Rather than waste time on the phone I’m just going to assume it’s all OK and just an IT glitch, unless anyone suggests I need to call to resolve anything.
Old Sep 2, 18, 2:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by NeverFirst View Post
I just tried booking a flight and after the credit card confirmation screen, and the ‘please wait’ screen, I got this message;

Rather than waste time on the phone I’m just going to assume it’s all OK and just an IT glitch, unless anyone suggests I need to call to resolve anything.

Probably is ok but worth a phone call to avoid panic later. I got the same error message in the week and checked, card hadn’t been debited, Avios hadn’t been debited, inventory still the same so I made the booking again without calling only to find it had been duplicated... you live and learn although all corrected.. if I had heeded advice though.
Old Sep 2, 18, 2:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
I can see a pending charge on my Amex. I’ll give them a call when I get a moment, better safe than sorry, I suppose.

(Edited to add: I got the e-ticket receipt emailed to me as well, so that’s a good sign.)

Last edited by NeverFirst; Sep 2, 18 at 2:57 am
Old Sep 2, 18, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by NeverFirst View Post

Its always worth a call, everything sounds like it should be fine as you have a pnr and email confirmation but still check. Its possible for example that the booking is set up but ticket didnt issue.
Old Sep 2, 18, 5:43 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Also check the PNR on Finnair which lists the e-ticket number. It's always best to be ultra cautious so you don't end up hitting a problem at the airport.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: