Wiki Posts
Search

Help with Seychelles reward availability

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2018, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Help with Seychelles reward availability

Hi All,

Sorry if this is a silly question but I simply can’t work out how to find award availability for Sez. I’ve looked on Baredemtion finder and the ba site, but neither seems to recognise the destination?

Does anyone have any suggestions? If it helps I’m looking for J or F outbound on the 8th December 2018, returning on the 16th.

Many thanks.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 9:48 am

Programs: BA Silver
There is a glitch with SEZ in the availability search tools. The only way I know of is to check availability is to try a dummy booking.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 9:55 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
baredemption.com has a long term bug there, I think it's to do with particular coding BA uses on that route.

CW: On BA.com I can find it fairly straightforwardly on 8 December it's only showing Qatar in business, on 16 December the BA service is WTP only at the moment, which you can find via the usual Avios redemption search tool. In December the only dates with BA metal available are 1 December outbound and 6, 13 and 20 December inbound. More generally this is clearly a route for those waiting up at 355 days - there is some availability in July and August but it's fairly scant on BA metal.

First: very little showing up at all.

Don't forget the new BA App for Avios redemptions, some may find it a little easier to work with than BA.com.
tboyjnr likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Thanks for your help CWS, not sure why I can’t find it, maybe it’s me using safari, which doesn’t seem to get on too well with the ba site.

Compared to the Caribbean, prices seem pretty competitive anyway for December. Just snagged club world outbound and WTP inbound for £7,700 for 5 of us on those dates, whereas a similar trip to St Lucia was pricing at about twice that! Hopefully we don’t regret making our first trip in the wet season!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.