Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Timeline for T7 upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2018, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL & GfL, HHons Diamond, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, IHGSpire Elite, Kimpton Inner Circ
Timeline for T7 upgrades

Looking at booking flights for the next six months and wondering if it is worth avoiding JFK for a while? Came back via IAD last week and the full TSA Pre plus Concorde dining was a very good experience. Some of my trips make this sort of flexibility possible and EWR is obviously closer to Manhatten anyway.

Is it known when this work will finish, what the expected timeline is, i.e what will be closed and when? Also what the full new facilities will be?

As I understand the sloppy lane is now closed, will the CCR close for refurbishment at some point? Would the new F lounge be reserved as a temporary CCR, while the CCR is refurbished?

Any information or thoughts welcome.

Thanks
Old Aug 27, 2018, 4:11 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I think the first thread has the main known events here, the First lounge is supposedly due to reopen in the near future. I haven't seen anything about CCR closing down, it was refurbished a few years ago in any case.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...er-notice.html
JFK T7 Investment plans
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...rk-jfk-changes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.