Wiki Posts
Search

Upgraded with Avios but no Avios taken?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2018, 2:12 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Fly2Where
I had several business to first upgrade using GUF in the past. tickets showed z, should it not to be the case? I received to and avios too.
This has now been fully fixed as of about a month or two ago and really should be happening.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 6:37 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
If the tickets are showing as selling class Z then I think you’re unlikely to get avios/TPs from it.

However you’re unlikely to have to pay any avios either now so still a good win.
We ended up with a lot of Avios and TPs that we shouldn't have had in similar circs. Booked into Z and U, Avios and TPs showed on the booking and were credited in the usual time. A very welcome bonus into the household account.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 8:07 pm

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
This has now been fully fixed as of about a month or two ago and really should be happening.
arh, thanks for pointing out....just checked the two different bookings I have in coming months, both displayed as "I" instead of z. And TP was corrected too. Guess No more extra TP..... they should spend time and money to fix the security threats instead of this, since I am one of the victims. Lol
Old Sep 12, 2018, 12:55 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Fly2Where
arh, thanks for pointing out....just checked the two different bookings I have in coming months, both displayed as "I" instead of z. And TP was corrected too. Guess No more extra TP..... they should spend time and money to fix the security threats instead of this, since I am one of the victims. Lol
Hahaha, I was rather perplexed too... but this makes sense to fix TBH..
Old Sep 12, 2018, 2:39 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
As others have said, it does occasionally happen.
As long as you have a booking reference and a ticket number you are fine.

Don't speak of it.... I would even avoid going into detail on this board.

Globalist
esledo and nshep like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.