Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fell down plane stairs at Edinburgh

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2019, 9:21 pm

Programs: Confirmed
She slipped and felled. It doesn’t matter if a phone or a bone is broken as the result. This accident should be logged and dealt by established H&S process.

BA has a duty of care for passengers. That includes their well-being and their property. How it’s defined is arguable - cabin door, in the terminal or where is the border?

OP may wish to check travel insurance policy text to see if anything is covered.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 9:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by T8191
However, covered steps would alleviate some of the problems. I'm surprised they seem so rare in UK.

I do note that SAV, with the same number of gates as JER, has airbridges ... to RJ700/RJ900
Hey, even ITH acquired jetbridges about five years ago.
DoB840 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.