Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stop warming my nuts

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 2:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by newyorklondon
I'm sure you can tell by how on the ball everyone is about the pros and cons of nut-warming in F, this is a deadly serious thread
:-) good, I can go o town now with excerpts from my VIZ collection. :-)
newyorklondon likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 2:33 pm

I prefer 37 deg rather than room temperature so when they are in the mouth the only thing you detect is the flavour and not the temperature difference.
Calchas likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 2:34 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, Senior Railcard & Bus Pass
I can’t decide whether the contributors to this thread know their nuts or know they’re nuts
Old Aug 19, 2018, 2:38 pm

I'm always disappointed at the nut volume in BA bags. When first grasping the bag I always sigh negatively. I've even been known to shake the bag vigorously to force the nuts to the bottom of the bag so I can see exactly how much I'm about to eat.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 2:48 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by GlasgowCyclops
I'm always disappointed at the nut volume in BA bags. When first grasping the bag I always sigh negatively. I've even been known to shake the bag vigorously to force the nuts to the bottom of the bag so I can see exactly how much I'm about to eat.
This is where you're going wrong. The amenity pack is supplied before the nuts for a reason, and that reason is to allow you to be blindfolded. You can't truly appreciate the aroma and texture of the nuts if you're looking at them.
wrp96 and newyorklondon like this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by bigwalrus
This is where you're going wrong. The amenity pack is supplied before the nuts for a reason, and that reason is to allow you to be blindfolded. You can't truly appreciate the aroma and texture of the nuts if you're looking at them.
Ah I can see now that I have not used the full range of pleasurable accessories. Perhaps the kit should have handcuffs so there can be no touch-bias and it is purely on taste.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:04 pm

Programs: BAEC - back to lowly blue. Marriott - Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by newyorklondon
... I believe softens their naturally taught consistency...
There's nothing worse than an ignorant nut.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JayeJ
There's nothing worse than an ignorant nut.
Haha, brilliant! TAUT!
JayeJ likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:19 pm

Programs: BA Silver
I got my nuts warmed up by the ever attentive crew on CX J this afternoon.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:21 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Ah I can see now that I have not used the full range of pleasurable accessories. Perhaps the kit should have handcuffs so there can be no touch-bias and it is purely on taste.
As much as we'd all like to be handcuffed, blindfolded and have a nut portion despatched directly into our mouths, there simply aren't enough cabin crew to facilitate this type of service.
paytonc and Calchas like this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:22 pm

Programs: Demoted to gold, Cats protection
I prefer my nuts warmed as on AA, I had no idea the Cabin crew went to such lengths to ensure the temperature of the nuts were just right to pop in my mouth!
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Originally Posted by pinkcat
I prefer my nuts warmed as on AA, I had no idea the Cabin crew went to such lengths to ensure the temperature of the nuts were just right to pop in my mouth!
Careful you wouldn’t want them on your chin.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:27 pm

Utterly brilliant
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:31 pm

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
I started a topic on a ski website called Ski innuendo. Is this a serious thread or am I in a giggle mood tonight.
I'm taking it at face value, but there are clearly some prudes on this board. I myself started an entirely innocent thread about the various entrances that I could utilise to to gain entry into the LGW lounges, and was almost immediately accused of being smutty. The very idea...

To the OP, I have no advice to offer, but I sincerely hope that your story comes with a happy ending...
newyorklondon likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ratechaser

I'm taking it at face value, but there are clearly some prudes on this board. I myself started an entirely innocent thread about the various entrances that I could utilise to to gain entry into the LGW lounges, and was almost immediately accused of being smutty. The very idea...

To the OP, I have no advice to offer, but I sincerely hope that your story comes with a happy ending...
To fly. To perve.
armouredant likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.