Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Upgrading Avis car booked through BA Holidays?

Upgrading Avis car booked through BA Holidays?

Old Aug 14, 2018, 7:15 am

I seem to think that one time, I upgraded a BA holidays booking directly through the Avis app. Have you tried that? I am Preferred, so maybe that helped.
oceanscape likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Incidentally, I trust oceanscape has already joined Avis Preferred?

Bad result on calling Avis. Is it worth HUACA?
oceanscape likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by T8191
Incidentally, I trust oceanscape has already joined Avis Preferred?

Bad result on calling Avis. Is it worth HUACA?
Thanks; yes, I have joined Preferred but I am having real trouble trying to link my BA reservation to it and can't get it to recognise it - have an email to Avis to see if they can help. Maybe, if and when my reservation is attached to my Preferred account and accessible via the App, I will then be able to look at available upgrades ........

What is HUACA?
Old Aug 14, 2018, 9:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by oceanscape
Thanks; yes, I have joined Preferred but I am having real trouble trying to link my BA reservation to it and can't get it to recognise it - have an email to Avis to see if they can help. Maybe, if and when my reservation is attached to my Preferred account and accessible via the App, I will then be able to look at available upgrades ........

What is HUACA?
Just email Avis and they'll sort it out.

HUACA is Hung Up And Call Again.
T8191 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.