Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA994 Delayed by weather. Does EC261 apply?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA994 Delayed by weather. Does EC261 apply?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2018, 4:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Don't be too dismissive in case the commercial aviation experts who sit on the CJEU read this and dream up yet another way to contort the plain language of the law to meet their personal bitterness of some past flight which went awry.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 11:45 pm

Surely not getting EC 261 Compensation beats taking off during a thunderstorm, being hit by windshear and smash into Hatton X/M25/Alex's office like this Aeromexico Embraer (and then getting Compensation I suppose?)
Old Aug 10, 2018, 11:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Ba994 lhr txl

Originally Posted by HSR1234
Thought I would pass the time by asking if we might get compensation although 99.99% sure the answer is no.
You have been hammered by heavy humour.

My feather-light addition is that the route is always an interesting feature in the title of threads which include flight numbers. We are an inquisitive lot, but for many of us it's proving a struggle to memorise the entire BA schedule.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.