Power on the terrace (T5 Flounge)

Old Aug 5, 2018, 11:14 am
Original Poster

Power on the terrace (T5 Flounge)

First time through here for a while, as been Gatwick the last month or so. I've noticed that the Fentiman's advertising sign and drinks near the fake fire have a nice 4 socket reel extension, with only 1 used. Came in handy for me today.

if only BA would listen to.my survey answers about more power sockets on the terrace.

Last edited by kwisstan; Aug 5, 2018 at 11:24 am
Old Aug 5, 2018, 11:25 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Gold
I decided to try the terrace yesterday but as I required access to electricity I did not use use it. It was good to notice the new furniture in the F Lounge. However, there is a clear lack of access to power, be it sockets or USB. I would happily use the bar stools looking out on the apron but again I could not see any access to power.
kwisstan likes this.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 11:33 am
Original Poster

I prefer the terrace, but normally have to resort to moving a moving a floor lamp to secure power but wandered and saw the Fentiman's stand. A lovely 4 socket reel just behind it, so took advantage.

​​​​
Old Aug 5, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Gold
I clearly missed that 🙄

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.