BA Holidays email contact

Old Aug 5, 18, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci de l'Arbitrage
BA Holidays email contact

Sorry I have used the FT search function to no avail (same on BA website): what is the customer service email for BA Holidays? I have a small discrepancy in charges post return and find it just simpler to email rather than call. Thanks for your help!
Old Aug 5, 18, 11:28 am

They are very good on the phone.
kwisstan likes this.
Old Aug 5, 18, 12:34 pm

If you're post travel, then you need to contact BA Holidays Customer Relations.
[email protected]
Old Aug 5, 18, 12:35 pm

I would call too, never had a problem with them over a telephone.

Not sure whether [email protected] maybe able to help?
Old Aug 5, 18, 12:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci de l'Arbitrage
Many thanks!
Old Aug 5, 18, 2:17 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by kwisstan View Post
I would call too, never had a problem with them over a telephone.

Not sure whether [email protected] maybe able to help?
I need to call them too regarding an extra charge for car hire. But the BA website says they are only available between 1300-1700 Mon-Fri ... not really a great service.
Old Aug 5, 18, 3:10 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by PaulN View Post
I need to call them too regarding an extra charge for car hire. But the BA website says they are only available between 1300-1700 Mon-Fri ... not really a great service.
That's the general BA Customer Relations timetable, not BA Holidays, the Holidays duty office is open 24 hours a day. Furthermore I think that those hours are now open for longer than just the afternoon restriction, which was introduced to give staff the time to get through the electronic correspondence after the winter problems.
PaulN likes this.
Old Aug 5, 18, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver / VS /IHG Spire & Ambassador
the duty office email etc is meant for people who are on holiday that have some sort of issue / emergency that needs to be dealt with urgently.

it is NOT for people querying an invoice after they have returned home.
rossmacd, atmorris and kwisstan like this.
Old Aug 6, 18, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by PaulN View Post
Again, this would be dealt with by BA Hols CR team. Their email address is above or you can call on 0208 707 4480 option 5. They're there Monday to Friday 9-5.
Old Aug 6, 18, 6:09 am

Programs: BA - Silver,Hilton-Diamond, IHG - PlatAmb, GHA - Plat
They BA Holidays team are a friendly lot and will sort you out as quick as they can on the phone, please DONT contact the duty office, that as @UKtravelbear has said for people on holiday..
Old Aug 6, 18, 11:23 am

Programs: BA Silver
Real pet peeve of mine is companies which make it impossible to e-mail them. Like OP, I find itís a far more preferable means of communicating, particularly when you either have precise info to impart or want precise info back, or indeed when you want an audit trail (HMRC!).
tynmar likes this.
Old Aug 6, 18, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by UKtravelbear View Post
the duty office email etc is meant for people who are on holiday that have some sort of issue / emergency that needs to be dealt with urgently.

it is NOT for people querying an invoice after they have returned home.
That explains why that's the only email I've ever seen, although thankfully then I've never had to use it. I'm going to add it to my contacts as such.
Old Aug 6, 18, 1:52 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave View Post
That's the general BA Customer Relations timetable, not BA Holidays, the Holidays duty office is open 24 hours a day. Furthermore I think that those hours are now open for longer than just the afternoon restriction, which was introduced to give staff the time to get through the electronic correspondence after the winter problems.
Thanks. Rang them this morning to check and there's a recorded message saying only from 1300 so I don't think the hours have been extended again yet. I'll try the other number suggested tomorrow (but agree the duty officer is for emergencies so won't be trying that).
Old Sep 18, 19, 10:12 am

Programs: BAEC, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards
I've got a flight + hotel package I need to cancel urgently as the final balance is due soon but it's been impossible to get through to BA on the phone for a few days now due to planned pilot strikes and customers rebooking and I'm concerned about missing the deadline to cancel.

I've tried twitter but the response I got was that they do not handle package trips.

Does anyone know of any other way of communicating with BA?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: