Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Using Lloyds Upgrade Voucher - Avios.com or BA

Using Lloyds Upgrade Voucher - Avios.com or BA

Old Jun 8, 2019, 5:04 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I actually had 2 vouchers available at time of initial booking and could have used both then. It was the agent who wanted to book it this way. I did stress that I wanted to add returns and was advised that all okay doing it like this. I now suspect that the agent was mistaken, but they have honoured my request given that I was clear in what I wanted during that call.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 4:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
30 minutes into a call and no one has picked up the phone yet!

They must have only one person working on Sundays!
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:17 am

I have hit the required spending (5K) on my Lloyds Premier Avios card. The statement was produced 3 days ago but the voucher is still not showing in my Avios account (only the other 3 that I have already).
Does anybody know, if you have your Avios account open still, would the new vouchers show up there?
Old Jun 11, 2019, 4:02 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by let_BAegones_be
I have hit the required spending (5K) on my Lloyds Premier Avios card. The statement was produced 3 days ago but the voucher is still not showing in my Avios account (only the other 3 that I have already).
Does anybody know, if you have your Avios account open still, would the new vouchers show up there?
Same. Lloyds tell me to call BA. I did mention it to BA, knowing it wasn't their issue and was told to call Lloyds.

Staff at Lloyds don't even know what the upgrade voucher is when I mention it
Old Jun 11, 2019, 4:55 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by kingcole974
Same. Lloyds tell me to call BA. I did mention it to BA, knowing it wasn't their issue and was told to call Lloyds.

Staff at Lloyds don't even know what the upgrade voucher is when I mention it
There is or was a team at Lloyds that was specifically responsible for this kind of queries. They gave me their number some time ago but I don't have any more. It may be worth trying to get the number for that team, if it still exists.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 5:09 am

I thought the spend was 7k to get the upgrade voucher on the Lloyds Premier card? My Avios account is still open due to AerClub Linking and the vouchers show there still once issued.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 5:09 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
have you had an email confirming that the voucher has been triggered ?
assuming you normally get one. the Lloyds Avios rewards card sends an email, usually after the voucher has already appeared on the account.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by oxfordjames

I thought the spend was 7k to get the upgrade voucher on the Lloyds Premier card? My Avios account is still open due to AerClub Linking and the vouchers show there still once issued.
No. On the Premier one it has always been 5K. On the non-premier one it is 7K.

oxfordjames likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 6:02 am

The voucher appeared on my Avios account this morning. A few days after the statement was produced.

Thanks everyone.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 3:38 am

Lloyds Companion Voucher

I found this out today (about 4 years too late) that even though the Lloyds Upgrade Voucher can not be used on BA Cityflyer, the Lloyds Economy Companion voucher is valid on these.

I used this on my flight to Ibiza and got a decent value.

I understand that there will not be many people who still has the Lloyds Premier Avios Credit card but hopefully someone else will also find this info useful.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 6:31 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Would anyone be able to advise if travel dates can be changed for a return flight booked with a Lloyds Avios Upgrade Voucher?

Thanks
Old Nov 8, 2019, 11:26 pm

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
Originally Posted by dycc
Would anyone be able to advise if travel dates can be changed for a return flight booked with a Lloyds Avios Upgrade Voucher?

Thanks
Yes, as long as it is before the date of the outbound.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 6:25 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
What department do you call to use the voucher? option 2 on the gold line was a waste of time and i gave it ten minutes of being on hold before giving up.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 6:32 am

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
Originally Posted by Pack
What department do you call to use the voucher? option 2 on the gold line was a waste of time and i gave it ten minutes of being on hold before giving up.
avios.com not BAEC: 0344 4933349
fartoomanyusers and Pack like this.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 7:45 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
Originally Posted by pauldb
avios.com not BAEC: 0344 4933349
this number also has the benefit that it doesn't automatically terminate the call after 60 minutes on hold ... which is sometimes required !

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.