Wiki Posts
Search

First Class Check In T7 JFK

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2018, 11:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: B A Gold
First Class Check In T7 JFK

I arrive into JFK 11:00 AM on another airline and separate ticket but BA First flight home not until 23:15. This usually happens to me in Boston and have to lug cases around with me as although First Class there is not a BA desk open.

As this time it is JFK with many, many more flights a day am I correct to assume that even though not flying until 23:15 that evening I should be able to check bags in at 12:00 noon then head downtown for a few hours before coming back and gutting th Concorde Room ?

Advice appreciared
Old Jul 9, 2018, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by Laphroaig57
I arrive into JFK 11:00 AM on another airline and separate ticket but BA First flight home not until 23:15. This usually happens to me in Boston and have to lug cases around with me as although First Class there is not a BA desk open.

As this time it is JFK with many, many more flights a day am I correct to assume that even though not flying until 23:15 that evening I should be able to check bags in at 12:00 noon then head downtown for a few hours before coming back and gutting th Concorde Room ?

Advice appreciared
Yes, you should be able to. See these recent threads:
​​​​​​Early JFK Check-in?
Early check in at JFK
Bag drop at jfk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.