Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OTish - checkmytrip shows Mumbai not London on a BA booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2018, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club

I have booked LHR:MIS on BA and eneterd the PNR in Checkmytrip but when I look at the list of my boookings it shows "Mumbai to London". The actual fight details are showing correctly when I click on the booking. I had exactly the same thing for a recent flight from LGW to BGI, again it showed "Mumbai to Barbados". As there seems to be no osupport for the app I thought I would post this here to find out if anybody else is having a similar problem. Note that both bookings have been made using a GUF2 with Propeller Travel.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 7:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Maybe ask propeller travel if they inserted a retention segment into the booking that maybe has BOM as the airport?
Old Jul 5, 2018, 7:51 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
It's a glitch in how Checkmytrip reads the PNR, of about 50 PNRs I have in checkmytrip 10% are random airport names that I am definitely not flying from or to.... go figure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.