Wiki Posts
Search

Can I check in airside at T5?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2018, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, PPL/IR
Can I check in airside at T5?

I’ll be transferring at T5 tomorrow as part of an ex EU on Saturday, would be handy if I could get Saturday’s boarding passes while in the lounge tomorrow- can this be done, and if so by whom, customer service desk in the Flounge?

HBO so would save messing about at the hotel later or queuing in the morning.

Or the ticketing desks in the main terminal area?

thanks

Old Jun 28, 2018, 9:44 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
Originally Posted by crowe
I’ll be transferring at T5 tomorrow as part of an ex EU on Saturday, would be handy if I could get Saturday’s boarding passes while in the lounge tomorrow- can this be done, and if so by whom, customer service desk in the Flounge?

HBO so would save messing about at the hotel later or queuing in the morning.

Or the ticketing desks in the main terminal area?

thanks

I would assume you can get your boarding passes at any check in desk as long as it is less than 24 hours before travel.

1. First wing. Hardly any queue
2. Ticket desk before T5 transit security (when I passed it yesterday on my way to fast track security there was a massive queue)
3. Check in desk in any country you pass.
4. Electronic boarding pass on your app. Zero queue.

Globalist
Old Jun 28, 2018, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Thanks-the 24 hour window opens when already airside, so not passing ususl check in desks as such. Agree there’s the mobile ones but I like a back up!

Old Jun 28, 2018, 10:40 am

Programs: BA Exec Club; Gold
Get the mobile pass then just ask for a reprint of a hard-copy next time you're in a BA lounge? I know I do this a lot when mobile battery is in decline! That should allow you to stay airside? Unless I've missed the point...!
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 10:45 am

Programs: AA : BA
Use the computers/printers in the lounge?
Old Jun 28, 2018, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by SoggyDollar
Use the computers/printers in the lounge?
This would work (use the machines in the computer area in the back corner), but I think that the customer service desk in the First lounge should be able to do it (I think they've once reprinted a BP for me after sorting out a seat change), or will know who can. The ticketing desk in the Club lounge should be able to do it too, I would have thought.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Thanks-had completely forgotten they had printers in the lounge, that will do nicely.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.