Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

What do BAEC FTers use to track their flight history?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:17 am
Original Poster

My seven-month old has done a lot of flying (100k+ miles, 26 flights), mostly on BA. Accompanied, obviously!

As I have all the details readily available, I thought I'd track them for him, mostly for my own interest, but also in the hope he might be curious as he gets older.

I've come across MyFlightMemory and Jet It Up, but I'm wondering if there are any other sites I've missed, and if there's a consensus here as to which site is best.

Thanks!
Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:19 am

Programs: BAEC - Lowly blue
I use TripIt, but depends what features you’re looking for!
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
BA97.com
Pelu likes this.

I use ba97.com

Programs: BAEC
I always quite like Flightradar24 where you can put in the details and it tracks a bunch of useful analytics too. Worth a look and often giving it day and flight number it pulls in all the details.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:33 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Another fan of BA97.COM.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:33 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Myflightradar24 (used to be flightdiary.net).
Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:38 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I started using MyFlightRadar24 recent. Really impressed with it, well worth a look.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:40 am

I know a lot of people are suggesting BA97.com but due to his age could you not take a more alternative and old school approach and create some sort of world map poster with pins in so you can physically show him when he starts to understand? Just an idea anyway
Old Jun 26, 2018, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Brilliant, thanks everyone!
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by florens
Myflightradar24 (used to be flightdiary.net).
Seems to be a glitch with log in at the moment, I have a new work laptop so went to save the sign-in details but it will only let me create a new profile and not log in. Very annoying.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:05 am

Programs: BA GOLD
Originally Posted by In_FrequentFlyer
I know a lot of people are suggesting BA97.com but due to his age could you not take a more alternative and old school approach and create some sort of world map poster with pins in so you can physically show him when he starts to understand? Just an idea anyway
Another fan of ba97.com here - good idea about the world map poster but it will take a while before he understands and he might take to poking you with the pins first.
newyorklondon likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Does Excel count?
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by In_FrequentFlyer
This is a great idea, and certainly something I'd like to do.

Actually part of the appeal of MyFlightMemory (despite its slightly clunky design, compared to the others) is that you can also order a physical poster based on the data. Maybe I'd do that once every couple of years.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Globaliser
Does Excel count?
Ha! Funnily enough that is where I have the data stored currently. But there doesn't seem to be a standard format for exporting to the various options suggested so far. Ideally, I'd love to just import everything and see what each site looks and feels like for a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.