Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Just as I predicted: I now have two Exec Club accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Just as I predicted: I now have two Exec Club accounts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2018, 5:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is from avios.com

I already have a British Airways Executive Club account and you have created a new one for me. What do I do?

Please contact British Airways on 0344 493 0747 and select option 3, and they will merge the accounts for you.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by origin
my avios account is still open I think if you opted out then you have 6 months from May. I didnt do anything I am waiting for them to merge.
ive just transferred them to my BA app, and the total I have is mirrored with the new baec rewards app, so I'm hoping when it eventually does close everything from my lloyds card will go straight into the new baec reward app
Old Jul 5, 2018, 2:23 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, Flying Blue, HH, Melia and many others
Smile

Originally Posted by jday
Has anyone managed to login with this ‘new’ account. I tried my Avios username and email address and the PIN they sent but neither work.
I went on BA.com, put in the new membership number from the welcome email and then hit the button "forgot password" and got an email from BA to reset the password.
Hope this help others
Old Jul 26, 2018, 4:39 pm

Programs: BA/M&M/HHonors
I didn't want to start a new thread as multiple have already been merged on the subject, although I have a slightly different problem.
I have an Avios account where LLoyds Rewards is still being deposited. I also have a BAEC account.
Contrary to the previous posters here, I have not received anything. No second account created, no information about where my Lloyds Avios would be going. I have already contacted Avios twice but no response. Incidentally I also have an outstanding estore purchase which did not track but I suppose I will have to let it go.
Does anyone have any advice as who would be best to contact about this? Lloyds or BAEC?
Thanks.
Old Jul 26, 2018, 5:24 pm

Originally Posted by origin
This is from avios.com

I already have a British Airways Executive Club account and you have created a new one for me. What do I do?

Please contact British Airways on 0344 493 0747 and select option 3, and they will merge the accounts for you.
Like usual, the onus is not on IAG to resolve, but to cost others time and effort to resolve.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 7:02 am

BA/Avios seem to have now correctly linked my accounts, but still sent me a 'welcome' email with my gold status listed and current Avios points.

'Following the closure of the Avios Travel Rewards Programme we recently contacted you with your new Executive Club membership details. We hope that you are settling into the Club and enjoying its many exciting benefits.'

Managed to log into Avios using my old account and was allowed to transfer my points over.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 11:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Aus_Mal
Like usual, the onus is not on IAG to resolve, but to cost others time and effort to resolve.
They are pathetic I am not sure what their it is doing.

Staff dont care, or understand, its not fair on anyone.

But in some ways it was working avios.com and ba avios. So BA thought they had a good idea for it to not work. So BA...
Old Aug 11, 2018, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Looks like I will have to call up and get my accounts merged ( I had an avios account from my Lloyds CC) and had received a BA blue pin but no new account number

Regards

TBS

Last edited by The _Banking_Scot; Nov 10, 2018 at 3:39 am
Old Aug 12, 2018, 3:29 am

Programs: BAEC GGL & CCR / QF LTG
Same here, evidently there was a slight difference (Apt compared to Apartment) in my address that meant a new account was created. You would think as long as email, name, DOB and postcode was a match it would be safe to assume it is the same person. Any (unlikely) errors as a result of this matching would be fewer than what is happening now.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

And just a couple of days ago my avios ( from the Avios programme through the Lloyds Premier Duo CC) have finally appeared in my BAEC account.

Regards

TBS
Old Nov 10, 2018, 3:32 am

Programs: Mucci, Diamond Status & on the Supreme Council des Conseillers, BA Ag, Bonvoy GFL/Plat, xVS Au
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

And just a couple of days ago my avios ( from the Avios programme through the Lloyds Premier Duo CC) have finally appeared in my BAEC account.

Regards

TBS
thanks for the update. Still waiting here.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:03 am

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
My Lloyds Avios have also credited to BAEC, despite me forceably keeping my avios.com alive (through EI). Shame as that was hoped to be a way of keeping future vouchers properly visible over there.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by pauldb
My Lloyds Avios have also credited to BAEC, despite me forceably keeping my avios.com alive (through EI). Shame as that was hoped to be a way of keeping future vouchers properly visible over there.
Future vouchers ??
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:44 am

Programs: BA, IHG, 5C
Lloyds “upgrade” vouchers. We’ve seen the T&Cs for downgraded card benefits but they haven’t been sent out yet, at least to me. So when my new card year starts in December I expect to be able to earn another voucher for £7k spend. But I’d hoped that would appear as the old ones at avios.com, and now it would seem not: I’ll have to remember when it is issued and expires.
Old Nov 10, 2018, 5:56 am

I thought as part of the downgrade there was no upgrade voucher ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.