What a/c is this?

Old Jun 14, 2018, 6:25 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by Sam Bee
Answer is I don't know - msm may know the answer if the same happened to him/her. There is a bug somewhere in there!

I for example could book 1,2,4 A,E,F,K and row 3A&K on the flight. The BA app is not allowing you to book rows 1&3, so i'm not sure how the merge would allocate you seats.

Empty WTP showing as bookable for economy.
I tried to select a seat in the F section, but couldn't, and then basically locked myself out of OLCI. I received the 'Please check-in at the airport' message.

At check-in I asked whether the F cabin was available for selection, and the agent told me it was not - and that anyone who had erroneously be put in the F cabin, would be moved.

M
Old Jun 15, 2018, 2:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: ba exec club
So just to check sorry, if it lets me select at OLCI, I can do? Or it may still not actually be available until the airport?
Old Jun 15, 2018, 3:26 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by ABJ92
So just to check sorry, if it lets me select at OLCI, I can do? Or it may still not actually be available until the airport?
If it let's you, then for sure do it.

My issue was that it wouldn't save my seat selection in F - and then reverted back to row 10.

M

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.