Flight Connections Heathrow

Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Flight Connections Heathrow

I have a long transit at Heathrow Terminal 5 (two BA flights), would I be able to get to T3 (to walk around) using Flight Connections rather than go through immigration?

Thanks
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:24 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
If both flights are from T5, you wouldn't be able to get airside at Terminal 3 at all, because you wouldn't have a valid boarding pass for that terminal.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:31 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by livvv
I have a long transit at Heathrow Terminal 5 (two BA flights), would I be able to get to T3 (to walk around) using Flight Connections rather than go through immigration?

Thanks
If you have a connection at T5, you'd not have to go through immigration anyway.
Old Jun 11, 2018, 2:39 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
You can go to T3 without using Immigration, by using the bus service via Flight Connection, should you enough time to do this. Not something I would personally do, due to the hassle factor. When you get to T3 there is a security check, and the HAL agent will probably challenge you on the basis that your boarding pass would say you are in the wrong terminal. But if you want to go shopping or use a paid-for lounge in T3, these are acceptable reason for entering T3. For the benefit of any lurkers considering the opposite scenario, two T3 flights and wanting to go T5, that definitely won't work due T5's Ready to Fly system.
livvv likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.