Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA57 LHR-JNB returned to gate before takeoff

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2018, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum

Tonights BA 57 has returned to gate due to a sick crew member. We have returned to stand B33, which was the original departure gate.

227 pax on board, and pretty much all in economy. Literally can’t see an empty seat.
Old May 24, 2018, 8:35 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Originally Posted by Cris L
227 pax on board, and pretty much all in economy. Literally can’t see an empty seat.
I'm struggling to understand your comment here. That flight looks like a 52J 744. For there to be 227 passengers on board and almost all in economy it would mean the other cabins would need to be almost entirely empty. What am I missing?
Old May 25, 2018, 1:34 am

Programs: Mucci Blue, BAEC Gold, Blockbuster Video card
Oh dear - that route again..... Having just advised a poster on another thread (trying to find decent J pricing to CPT) to take it ;-)

Oops
Old May 25, 2018, 2:37 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Pascoe
Oh dear - that route again..... Having just advised a poster on another thread (trying to find decent J pricing to CPT) to take it ;-)

Oops
Fortunately it was only delayed by about 90 minutes, let's hope the crew member is okay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.