Wiki Posts
Search

QR Platinum but crediting to BAEC

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2018, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
QR Platinum but crediting to BAEC

Hi all I hope somebody can answer my question I'm currently QRPC Platinum OWE but because of recent "enhancements" have considered crediting to BAEC my question is can I add my QR FFP account number to a BA booking ( LHR-BKK in E class PEY )
so I can prebook seats and afterwards can I change the ffp to my BAEC? or do I just need to forget about my QR status?

Also regarding the BAEC tier calculator it displays 90 tier points each way can I assume a return journey would be 180 tier points if that is the case it seems generous on tier points

Thanks in advance
Old May 25, 2018, 5:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Yes on the TP front; a return in World Traveller Plus gets 2 x 90 = 180 TPs
Old May 25, 2018, 5:21 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by spec119
Hi all I hope somebody can answer my question I'm currently QRPC Platinum OWE but because of recent "enhancements" have considered crediting to BAEC my question is can I add my QR FFP account number to a BA booking ( LHR-BKK in E class PEY )
so I can prebook seats and afterwards can I change the ffp to my BAEC? or do I just need to forget about my QR status?

Also regarding the BAEC tier calculator it displays 90 tier points each way can I assume a return journey would be 180 tier points if that is the case it seems generous on tier points

Thanks in advance
Yes you can do that and then just change it to the BAEC number before checkin. You can then use your QRPC card to access the lounge without the number needing to be in the booking.

90 TPs for a longhaul flight in WTP is correct.
Old May 25, 2018, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Airprox
Yes you can do that and then just change it to the BAEC number before checkin. You can then use your QRPC card to access the lounge without the number needing to be in the booking.

90 TPs for a longhaul flight in WTP is correct.
Great thanks is that possible in MMB or only at physical check-in?
Old May 25, 2018, 8:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
OP - are you aware of FT rule 6 (Cross-Posting)?
Old May 25, 2018, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
OP - are you aware of FT rule 6 (Cross-Posting)?
Not intended but I'm asking in 2 sub forum's as someone in baec might have better knowledge than somrons in QRPC thanks for your very useful input .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.