Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Yyz lhr reduction/elimination of F summer/fall/winter

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yyz lhr reduction/elimination of F summer/fall/winter

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2018, 8:56 am

Programs: BAEC
We've recently book LHR-YYZ in F for early October 2019.

Initially on MMB it was saying we were on a 777, now it has changed to a 787-9.

Have the engine issues with the 787 been resolved, and the risk of F class being removed from this route next October gone?
Old Dec 14, 2018, 6:30 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by PointsPointsPoints

Have the engine issues with the 787 been resolved, and the risk of F class being removed from this route next October gone?
Just had a look for the last week of November next year and F is not available. Was hoping to do a trip in January 2020 in F, but I am increasingly pessimistic that F will be back for Winter 2019/2020...
Old Dec 14, 2018, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by PointsPointsPoints

Not yet, as for October my crystal ball doesn't work at that long a range.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA blue,, aeroplan 25K
Originally Posted by rapidex
Not yet, as for October my crystal ball doesn't work at that long a range.
we’ve booked and paid for CW for next Oct/Nov and all flights appear to be 3 class 787’s....no F available in on any flights that I can see after mid/late Oct on this route. From a question I asked in a previous post I have been told it’s possible that airplanes could be changed to include F and that it’s possible F may not return to this route and if the new A350’s (I hope I have that correct) are in service on this route the CW product will be more than adequate but .....
it certainly has been a route that is prone to multiple changes in planes and seat maps and inclusion of F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.