Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Line Opening Hours Changed?

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2018, 11:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Gold Line Opening Hours Changed?

I just called the Gold line looking to nab some first reward inventory... spoke to the first lady and was then put through to another number which told me that they were only open from 0730? I always thought it was open from 0600 UK time?
Old May 21, 2018, 3:09 am

Originally Posted by flyingmonkie
I just called the Gold line looking to nab some first reward inventory... spoke to the first lady and was then put through to another number which told me that they were only open from 0730? I always thought it was open from 0600 UK time?
If you call the number for change booking lines are open from 6am but for Executive club lines are open from 7.30am.
Old May 21, 2018, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Anonba

If you call the number for change booking lines are open from 6am but for Executive club lines are open from 7.30am.
Thank you, always just the number from the card and have definitely UuAd before before 0730. Hey ho, all done now and managed to nab the seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.