Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

07:55 departure from JFK-LHR in F: catering ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

07:55 departure from JFK-LHR in F: catering ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2018, 8:15 am

Good to get a reaction but does anyone believe all that guff? Or maybe 'monitoring feedback' is an Indian anagram for 'cutting costs'.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by simons1
Good to get a reaction but does anyone believe all that guff? Or maybe 'monitoring feedback' is an Indian anagram for 'cutting costs'.
I think with individual route catering, sometimes it is just a question of number of complaints. After many of us complained for years about the "breakfast and afternoon tea" of LHR-US flights departing pre-9.30 such as MIA, they finally listened and changed the first meal to lunch, so with that scope, it sometimes can happen. No guarantee of course.
megaloman likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:47 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze, Hilton Diamond, Virgin Flying Club Red
You folks need to try Virgin on their JFK daylight service. Brekkie items after take off followed by a 3 course dinner before arrival.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.