Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Latam Premium Business Z-fare No Longer Eligible for TPs/Avios?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Latam Premium Business Z-fare No Longer Eligible for TPs/Avios?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2018, 3:15 am

Programs: BA gold, Hilton Diamond
Flew FRA-MAD in Z class last weekend. 80 tp posted today
Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:55 am

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by stijnec
Flew FRA-MAD in Z class last weekend. 80 tp posted today
Thanks for the report!
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:32 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Avios
Still working...

Flew Auckland to Sydney on Monday (LA801) in Z Class. 40TPs plus Avios credited today.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 2:57 pm

Has anyone had LATAM Z class post to BA lately?

Has anyone flown in LATAM in Z class recently and had miles and tier points post to their BAEC. I checked the BA calculator and it is not showing there and I have a flight in a few weeks.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 11:23 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by szaveri
Has anyone flown in LATAM in Z class recently and had miles and tier points post to their BAEC. I checked the BA calculator and it is not showing there and I have a flight in a few weeks.
There are several reports in the last few posts.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 3:02 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by szaveri
Just to welcome you to Flyertalk and to the BA forum szaveri. It is unusual, normally the BA calculator is fairly accurate in terms of what you see is what you will get. However as mentioned in several fairly recent posts, those who have travelled in Z LATAM have been successful if getting the expected level of TPs. It also features in the list of LATAM codes under Collecting Avios / Flights. TPs follow some general rules, so if the flight is over 2000 miles you normally would get at least 140 TPs in Business class.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 8:05 am

Has anyone had LATAM Z class post to BA lately?

Thanks for your message. I know the BA calculator is normally quite accurate so I was surprised that Z class is not there. also, i saw others have recently flown Z class and had tier points and miles credited but I did not see anyone who had it credited specifically on BA. Therefore interested to know before if anyone is able to get clarification on this.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 8:15 am

Programs: BA Gold
Flew MAD-GRU early August in Z, 140 TPs got posted to my BAEC a week later.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 8:36 am

Thank you Maria. good to know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.