Changing a seat, BA code QF metal?

Old May 18, 2018, 5:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Changing a seat, BA code QF metal?

My BA PNR works fine on QF, RJ, AY sites and none let me change seat (BA sends me to QF. ..)
Old May 18, 2018, 6:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Have you checked EF to see whether there are any seats to change to? That's a problem I often encounter on QF flights: no choice because the cabin has been heavily pre-allocated.

When I last had a BA-marketed QF-operated flight (a trans-Tasman), the BA and QF seat maps on EF were aligned.
Old May 18, 2018, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Globaliser
Have you checked EF to see whether there are any seats to change to? That's a problem I often encounter on QF flights: no choice because the cabin has been heavily pre-allocated.

When I last had a BA-marketed QF-operated flight (a trans-Tasman), the BA and QF seat maps on EF were aligned.
Yes. Blocked seats and un allocated seats in EF

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.