Wiki Posts
Search

My first FLUB.

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2018, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL/CCR
My first FLUB.

I’d booked onto LHR to MAA several weeks ago with a 788 indicated and I selected seat 2k. About a week ago I checked the booking and noticed an involuntary seat change to 10k.

I noted the change to a 789 and checked ExpertFlyer for the seat arrangements. All the FLUB seats were blocked so I put on a seat alert, which notified me about 36 hours before the flight that the seats had been released.

Quick change to 1k and here I am sitting in my first FLUB. What a result! I’d be happy with this every time!

Fingers crossed this is a 789 going back into service after the engine fix 😉
Old May 13, 2018, 6:09 am

Programs: Junior Jet Club, Nando's Card 1 Red Chilli, Tesco Clubcard, BAEC Gold, TK M&S Elite
FLUB?
Old May 13, 2018, 6:10 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by flyuk
FLUB?
First cabin but with club service
Cris L, fin_dg, 86BA7 and 2 others like this.
Old May 31, 2018, 7:58 am

Sorry to use this thread, but I am booked in Club LHR - MAD this Sunday on 772 with J from rows 10 - 15.

All of a sudden, there is an additional row 4 at the front, 8 across, all forward facing. What does this mean?

Thanks for any advice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.