Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Can't post to AUP thread? (JNB-LHR, CW-F, £650)

Old May 12, 2018, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Is the AUP thread closed? I managed to update the wiki, anyway.

I'm on the BA54 (JNB-LHR) and the check-in agent was stressing because CW is oversold. I asked how much they'd be selling CW-to-F in that case. Answer was ZAR 10,800 (£650). I'm in F, but I would've declined if in CW.
Old May 12, 2018, 10:09 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I think I can see the problem, the Dashboard needs a slight update to the 2018 thread which is open, rather than 2017 which is closed. I'll send a note to the Mods.

Airport Upgrades (AUP) promotion 2018 thread
Old May 12, 2018, 10:19 am
Original Poster

That's great, many thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.