Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Magazine of the year...

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2018, 8:14 am

Programs: BAEC - Lowly blue
Cereal Mag was in there when I went through the CCR in November. A friend does photography for them, I think it's pretty great.
Old May 10, 2018, 8:40 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
I find What Spa and Hot Tub? to be a great light read .!
Is it along the lines of H&E?
Old May 10, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: BAEC Silver; Hilton Diamond;a miscellany of other hotel non-statuses
Originally Posted by orbitmic
every time I arrive in the Concorde Room I hope, against all sense, for the return of my much missed Conde Nast Traveller. While my hope proved as unreasonable today as ever, FTers will be pleased to know that a newcomer has made its way that I had not noticed before: Cereals.

yep. Cereals.

I think someone is hoping our very own cws will take the hint and diversify! there is also a Time Out Grenada but I assume someone left it.
No idea if they are distributed centrally, but I Just picked up a CNT in the EDI lounge, and a Time.

My favourite was a weekly Economist in the BD lounges all those years ago...
Old May 11, 2018, 5:24 am

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Lewis King
Cereal Mag was in there when I went through the CCR in November. A friend does photography for them, I think it's pretty great.
Don't you mean, "They'rrrrre great!"...

signol
Dubh likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.